We have partnered with our friends at Silca to bring you some of the best accessories in the bicycle industry. If you are not familiar with Silca, they were founded in Italy in 1917 and for the last 100 years they have been world-renowned for their exceptionally durable floor pumps. In 2013, Josh Poertner a former Sram/Zipp engineer purchased and moved the brand the U.S. Since then they have expanded their product offerings, but have never strayed from their dedication to quality and durability. Like our frames, if properly cared for, most Silca items should be able to be pass along for generations.
A high quality multi tool is an item you should never leave on a ride without. Whether you are taking a spin around the block or across the country Silca has great options for you.
3 options available-
- Nove - Italian Army Knife
- 9 forged and plated tools: Hex 2/3/4/5/6/8 +Torx 25 +PH2/Flat
- 79 grams
- Tredici- Italian Army Knife
- 13 forged and plated tools: Hex 2/2.5/3/4/5/6/8 + Torx® 10/20/25 + PH2/Flat + DiscPadSpreader
- 98 grams
- VENTI - Italian Army Knife
- 20 forged and plated tools: Hex 2/2.5/3/4/5/6/8 + Torx® 8/10/20/25 + PH2/SL4 + 7mm box wrench + 8mm flare nut wrench + 10mm open end wrench + Disc pad spreader + Valve core remover + Spoke wrenches - 13G / 15G + Chain breaker
- 172 grams
All tools include a place for your spare chain links, but don’t include the links themselves